Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Dark Knights Forum Index -> [PS4] Guild Member DIII Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aglid
Dark Warrior

re: Seasons ???

Hi

I guess the "season" point is hardcore gaming... for the ladder. Average of console players aren't as hardcore as PC players. And yeah... hacked stuff would screw the ladder.

Still, I think we should get something to make it right.

For exemple: They could give us the special achievments and getting a few would grant rewards like special stuff PC players get when finishing season.

They could also simply offer the possibility to play a season "local" on console. Meaning a player starts it and his friends can subscribe. You're not forced to play together once subsribed. Automaticly ends 4 months after the "maker" started it or you can also end your participation any time. No ladder.

But the matter is "characters". We have 12 to 15 places. And 12 is the minimum required for 1 character of each in both SC and HC. I don't unerstand this limit on console... since the save is local.

Seasons suck because of this limit. And who cares getting his character back? Imagine we can have all stuff and an experience scroll (in a box like horadrim cache) instead of the character itself... even if you would like to keep your character, you can remake him in one minut with that method. Characters for seasons should have their own menu and the limit should have nothing to do with your characters from "normal" SC and HC.

CHawk15
Dark Warrior

The reset every few months brings everyone back together as well.  Due to the different amounts of available playtime, it's difficult to group sometimes because of where people are at in their progression.   Seasons would give the player base some time where everyone is at roughly the same level.   It's a question that has been going around the community, just thought it'd be interesting to hear the clan's thoughts as well. 

Destiny Titan Lvl 40(286) , Warlock Lvl 40(232), Hunter Lvl 34(150) 
AceBro
Eternal Dark King

I would! Even without leaderboards, the actual achievements, portrait icons, etc. would all be cool and fun to chase after on console.

Twitch Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/AceBro23

I Work Hard, Play Hard, Drink Hard, & Rock Hard. The Four Essentials Of My Life.
CHawk15
Dark Warrior

Now we all know that leaderboards aren't really a viable thing on consoles due to all the hacked gear, etc.  But starting in season 4, they have a list of achievements called the seasonal journey.  There are multiple levels, each getting more difficult than the last.   You can look it up Battle.net or the fan sites if you want to see the details.   

So with that being said, if seasons become something other than leaderboard chasing, do you want to see them come to console ?  Would you play seasonal characters ?

Personally, I would like to see it and I would play seasons if they existed on console.  Just curious as to everyone else's thoughts on this.      

Destiny Titan Lvl 40(286) , Warlock Lvl 40(232), Hunter Lvl 34(150) 
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Dark Knights Forum Index -> [PS4] Guild Member DIII Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: