Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Dark Knights Forum Index -> [PS4] Guild Member DIII Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CHawk15
Dark Warrior

re: Power Creep

More like a step function, got the mats and everything to extract powers for the Carnevil build last night.  Tried it out this morning and did a GR46 pretty comfortably.   Crits went from 300 million to 3.2 billion adding the SMK, MoJ and RORG to the cube and running Focus and Restraint.  I went super defensive and I'm using Esoteric and Gizzard Gems. 

Build isn't optimized yet, thinking it'll top out in the 60s somewhere, maybe even sneak up to 70.  Crazy !!!! 

Destiny Titan Lvl 40(286) , Warlock Lvl 40(232), Hunter Lvl 34(150) 
AceBro
Eternal Dark King

Can you provide details on the acronyms you're using for the gear? I know what a RoRG is, but it's been awhile since I played D3 and forget what SMK and MoJ are.

For the Carnevil build, I'm assuming you're still using the other standard gear for that and just replacing the other items you cubed?

Twitch Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/AceBro23

I Work Hard, Play Hard, Drink Hard, & Rock Hard. The Four Essentials Of My Life.
CHawk15
Dark Warrior

SMK - Starmetal Kukri

MoJ - Mask of Jeram

Basically, I'm using the 5pc Zunimassa ( Gloves, Chest, Legs, Boots, Mojo).  I'm using 2pcs of Aughild's (Shoulders and Bracers) .  I'm using a Countess Julia's cameo that I'd like to eventually replace with either a Hellfire Amulet or a Mara's for the Poison resist to protect me from Reflect since I'm stacking poison.   Then I'm using Focus and Restraint for the rings.  I cubed a StarMetal Kukri for nearly unlimited Big Bad Voodoo Slam Dance, the Mask of Jeram for the 100 % Pet damage and the Ring of Royal Grandeur to get the 3pc Aughild's and 6 pc Zuni.    

Legendary Gems - Esoteric Alteration, Molten Wildebeest's Gizzard and Simplicity's Strength.

Skills

Poison Darts - Snake to the Face

Big Bad Voodoo - Slam Dance

Piranhas - Piranhado

Grasp of the Dead - Death is Life

Spirit Walk - Jaunt

Fetish Army - Legion of Daggers

Passives - Spirit Vessel, Pierce the Veil, Fetish Sychophants and Gruesome Feast

Destiny Titan Lvl 40(286) , Warlock Lvl 40(232), Hunter Lvl 34(150) 
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Dark Knights Forum Index -> [PS4] Guild Member DIII Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: