Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Dark Knights Forum Index -> Guild News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AceBro
Eternal Dark King

re: ESO Officer Positions Available!

We are in need of solid, committed, talented, dedicated, mature, and driven members to take up the mantle of officer for The Dark Knights.

Do you feel like you have what it takes to take up this honor? This is not just a fancy title that you can prance about looking pretty with! No, this is not just some medal to wear to act high and mighty and look down upon others. If that is what you seek, then you need not apply!

This position holds and commands respect and honor - Not because we demand it, but because we earn it. We give to the community and seek to get back what we give. We are equals among others, but excel at giving direction, guidance, organization, and inspiration to those among our ranks.

If you feel you can fit into this role and have the time and dedication to pursue it, please message me on PSN or private message me on WhatsApp (if you use it) for more details or to express your interest.

Specific officer positions available at this time:

• High Warlord - PvP Sr. Officers (2)
  • High Warlord - PvE Sr. Officers (2)
  • Warlord - PvP Jr. Officer (1-2)
  • Warlord - PvE Jr Officers (2-3)

If you are unfamiliar with the current officers, I will be glad to let you know who they are:

• Hand of the King: Valek_27
  • Warlord - PvP Jr. Officers: DBS1984

Hope to hear from some of you soon!

Best regards
-Ace

Twitch Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/AceBro23

I Work Hard, Play Hard, Drink Hard, & Rock Hard. The Four Essentials Of My Life.
AceBro
Eternal Dark King

re: ESO Officer Positions Available!

Updated.

Twitch Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/AceBro23

I Work Hard, Play Hard, Drink Hard, & Rock Hard. The Four Essentials Of My Life.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Dark Knights Forum Index -> Guild News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum